Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Soul Food

I was in just a meh mood when I woke up this morning, not awesome not bad just meh, turned on the computer and was quickly reminded I had music blaring last night and as it started going again and all of a sudden my mood was changed to awesome, I was singing and dancing around my room and house like an idiot. 

While i was being an idiot I had the realisation that I always have when this happens (yes I'm quite often dancing around like an idiot), music is my soul food, something that i need to survive.

So think about it next time you feel meh or down, what is your soul food? Remember you soul has an bottomless appetite so always over indulge :)  

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment