Sunday, 5 January 2014

The music that always plays

My mind is a world in itself, in there I live different life, and there is always song playing, I hear it when talk to people I hear it when I sleep I hear it always, and even though the song may change it is always. I stare sometimes, at nothing in particular, just staring as my mind fades away from what I see in front of me, I travel away from myself and see everything from different perspectives.

I ramble, I feel like I have been doing that a lot lately, the thoughts in my head are not as silent as they used to be, I feel that I'm full of so much thoughts that they are forcing their way out causing tangents and a gross overflow with information.

Haha I don't know what I'm talking about, I just needed to write


Stay Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment