Was staring out into the garden with thoughts that were obviously
outside the box as per usual, well maybe they're aren't outside the box and I
just think they are? I thought of change, not small scale change but instead I thought of what we need to be down to make
the world change. I have these thoughts past through my head often. I thought
maybe politics was the way to go, I thought that maybe I would be able to
create change not just for me and the people I care about but everyone. I watch
useless political parties and member accomplish nothing, I watch them bicker
and moan to each other that it wasn't
their fault but that other person sitting across the rooms fault, I see people
lose their jobs, I see people who just send out messages of hate, I see the
world I love heading down a path that only seems to have an ending that we will
all regret, and still this does not change people. We are quickly growing into
a society that has no real voice, a society with no strong leaders, a society
where money is more important than people's lives. I love to think of myself as
an individual, I love to think that I could change the world for the better,
and then I try to think of how? I will continue to think that way, and I will
continue to try and find away :)
A question, have we all become just numbers in the global political
landscape? Can we break through an amount to more?
No comments:
Post a Comment