I woke up from a long sleep with vivid memories of my dream,
it felt so real that for a moment I thought the world I woke up to was the
dream and not the other way around. My dream had its own its own story, its own
history, and it own independent events; Could that be reality ? What I mean is
what determines what's real? and for arguments sake how do we know this world
is not just a dream? a figment of my or someone else dream world.
Yes Yes I know that it's a bit extreme to say that but just think about it, how do you know
this is real? Is it because you think and you feel? you taste and experience
things? don't you do that all in a dream to? don't they feel real at the time?
Ahhh who knows, my mind was just having a philosophical moment.
Stay awesome people!
No comments:
Post a Comment